NFL 2021-22 Season

TJ…how’s that sample size feeling for you now? 7 in a row for the Chiefs. That’s included games where they struggled, but found ways to win. Yeah, Kelce was the big star tonight with 191 and 2 TDs, and a gimpy Hill was big in crunch time…..but none of that happens without?

Mahomes.

Yards after catch, yada, yada, yada. He got it where it needed to be, when it needed to be tonight.

Just sayin’.

In your defense, he’s young…..maybe he’ll get worse.
I don't need a defense. I root for the kid.. Well more for Reed. He looked pretty bad early in the year. A QB rating of 95 is rather ordinary but he still has time. 4 years into his career he is doing darn good... Time will tell.

Bills came back from 21 points down in the second half against Brady’s Tampa team.
At the end Bils got screwed by the refs on 3 pass interference penalties and lost.
First NFL 1/2 I watched all year.
NFL refs suck. SEC officiating sucks too.

Bills came back from 21 points down in the second half against Brady’s Tampa team.
At the end Bils got screwed by the refs on 3 pass interference penalties and lost.
First NFL 1/2 I watched all year.
NFL refs suck. SEC officiating sucks too.
You mean 50-70 year old part timers are too slow to keep up with some of the biggest and fastest athletes in the world? Shocking.
The NFL needs young, full time refs. They do not need 60 year old refs who have to fly back to their full time jobs Sunday night. Until they change, the games will be the uneven shyt show it is today.

B88F1E32-B4A4-4F22-8729-F7A25F725B25.jpeg

GO BILLS !!

Hey c'mon you guys , Take it it easy on ole cancel culture KAaron , you know he's averse to "NEEDLING " and obviously his natural immunity to good defensive team play was lets say compromised?? ? karma is sometimes such a saweet beotsch

Reactions: MC2
Rogers GONE check
Brady Gone check
Go Bills !!

3rd playoff game in a row determined by a last second field goal, unreal, if it happens one more time, I'll truly be impressed.

Yep third playoff game in a row where visiting team won

Back