NFL 2021-22 Season

I sure hope you've been successful and happy in other aspects of your life you poor bastard. You've no doubt heard the Lions' motto, "Rebuilding since 1957.

Already my favorite commercial.
20220213_174819.jpg

20220213_174803.jpg

20220213_174812.jpg

20220213_174845.jpg

I need a fort like that.

Classic Stafford. Starts hot, gets in the weeds, has some bad luck, forces a few passes that wind up as ints, orchestrates winning drive in final minutes.

He did it all the time while playing in the wasteland.

Like many people, I was rooting for the underdog Bengals; however, the game shouldn't have been that close. Can't believe the refs missed that facemasking call on Cincinnati's first TD.

Last edited:
They did make up for that ^^ with a BS call at the end.

I watched some of that game, they only game I've watched all year. I thought the turning point was when Cincy didn't turn that INT into a score.

Granted my expectations were low to begin with ,but i rate the entire SB extravaganza yesterday : underwhelming .Hell even the commercials were for the most part boring . WTF Was that bouncing logo bs ? Really ?

The actual game was fine , finally something actually happened .

Admittedly as a rocker i am biased and have no desire to hear any rap .(well maybe Walk dis way with Run DMC and Aerosmith ) so I have zero ability to see it as music at all. it was atonal, unintelligible , and frankly 50 cent looked more like a buck and half

Last edited:
Back