NFL 2021-22 Season

don't get me started on the giants. it starts with whiffing on offensive linemen in the draft. next is drafting a running back with no one to block for him. anything else i say will get me banned from this site.
Seriously!!!!! Seemingly everyone knows this except the Giants.

So you guys want sympathy ??? Hell I been a damn Bears fan for 6 decades still waiting for those cheap stupid Bastages in the front office to draft a Real QB.

They had a shot at Mahomes and took Trubisky fer chriissakes ,WTF were they thinkin'??? Oh the agony!! I gotta be a masochist ???

Jones wasn’t the problem last night! I like Cam, but he’s no longer all that.
He can't throw to anyone other than his primary target. That showed the other night as well, imo. He also takes too long to get rid of the ball. I totally agree about Cam, but if we're going to try and do something this year I feel Cam would be our best bet to do that.

So you guys want sympathy ??? Hell I been a damn Bears fan for 6 decades still waiting for those cheap stupid Bastages in the front office to draft a Real QB.

They had a shot at Mahomes and took Trubisky fer chriissakes ,WTF were they thinkin'??? Oh the agony!! I gotta be a masochist ???
I've watched Mahomes maybe 10 times. I don't see a great QB. The numbers say different and time will tell.

Back