Missing young women terrible situation

The Gabby Petito Foundation. No one should have to find their child on their own. We are creating this foundation to give resources and guidance on bringing their children home. We are looking to help people in similar situations as Gabby. #gabbypetito https://gabbypetitofoundation.org

The Gabby Foundation Gabby Petito Foundation is up and running. PLEASE NOTE: when you google Gabbys name on any search engine you will find shirts and other things for sale that say all proceeds or partial proceeds go to the Gabby foundation… THIS IS NOT TRUE. Please don’t buy from these people it’s a scam.

North Port Police Department and the FBI have located items of interest at the Carlton Reserve this morning in connection with the search for Brian Laundrie. An #FBI Evidence Response team is processing the scene. The reserve is closed to the public and no further details are available at this time.

I Pray He confessed to the crime in the notebook. Gabby's Family deserves to have closure and peace of mind, as well has to have answers. Brian deserves nothing less than to live in hell for the rest of his life on the other side. Prayers for Gabby's Family!!!! As far as his parents, I can not bring myself to express sadness to them, for I feel they helped him hide. I do hope that if its proven that they helped their son, they do have to pay the price and do time.

Back