Missing young women terrible situation

Couple saw Gabby and BL at Merry Piglet restaurant on Fri. 8/27; BL agitated. The camping Bethune couple spotted the white van on same day 8/27 approx. 4-5 hours later. I'm wondering if that is the horrible day. https://www.foxnews.com/us/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-argued-in-wyoming-restaurant-eyewitnesses
What was the date when TikTok female picked up BL hitchhiking alone?

**Confirmed that the couple DID speak with authorities about the incident at Merry Piglet. Here is her video:
This gives us more of a timeline.

Interesting about the Dirty Laundries neighbor with fixing the camper and leaving for a few days.

Scotty, don’t take this the wrong way, but when you reach the point where you are posting videos of some quack “medium” from YouTube onto a ski forum, you might want to rethink your obsession with this case and what it’s doing to your own mental health.

when you reach the point where you are posting videos of some quack “medium” from YouTube onto a ski forum, you might want to rethink your obsession with this case and what it’s doing to your own mental health.
Also known as MWWS:

Warrant out now for Gabby crazy last person who most likely murder her.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1632437464227.jpg
    FB_IMG_1632437464227.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 36
Does anyone else see what appears to be a cardinal here? I think that Gabby was letting you know she was close. ❤️‍?

"May you come to find comfort in and remember: Cardinals appear when angels are near. ... When God sends a cardinal, it's a visitor from heaven. Cardinals appear when loved ones are near. When you keep seeing a certain type of bird, it is usually a heaven-sent messenger of love for you.

Services for our sweet Gabby will be held at Moloney Funeral Home in Holbrook on Sunday September 26th from 12pm-5pm. Thank to all for your suppprt and love.

Her family in long Island grew up few miles from me on long Island
It hits home for me
Lots of rainbow s all over
Since they ffoud gabby
I also have bunch friend s that know hher and her father.
""Our Selden home has love and support for the Joseph Petito and Schmidt family. Our door is always open my friend. #justiceforgabby""???

Back