Missing young women terrible situation

The parents have been so odd during all of this and the way they so magically found Brian's belongings instead of the cops makes me wonder if they knew something already about where his body was. You would have thought the cops would have been on dad like white on rice.

I think parents knew he was dead and that why they took car home ! Why else would u take his only transportation home ! Think when parents went their they saw him and knew he was gone that how they knew exactly were to go , they finally decided to end the search and be done with it so that it could finally come to an end ! His parents worthless ! They should have turned him in atleast he be in jail and alive ! They have to live with his blood on their hands now ! Owell I’m glad it over it costing way to much money looking for that creep ! Sorry gabbys parents can’t get answers they want or need but atleast they don’t have suffer threw trial and they know pos can’t ever hurt anyone else again ! Rip gabby ! Brian hope u can handle heat !!

It is not a requirement in all states for law enforcement to report missing persons on the NamUs database.
How missing people get reported is an issue we are passionate about. Time for some change! ??
#gabbypetito #JusticeForGabby

Kind of crazy. If this guy had stopped and talked to the cops, things might have gone differently.

The desire not to get involved is understandable. I witnessed a motorcycle accident once and let the cop that responded put me down as a witness. I got multiple calls from PIs from both sides. It went on for years but luckily I never had to go testify to anything. They eventually settled- or their insurance companies did I guess. Who needs that shit in their life, right? but some times you need to step up.

Back