ICE v Electric: Cost and Emissions

I say this with peace and love (stole that from Jason), but screw Rivian. If I wanted an EV truck I'd be all over this one.

Haha. I actually want a 3 row SUV so I think if I don't want to wait 3 more years, Rivian is really the only choice. The other choices will be a Kia but who knows when and a Vietnamese company that is also in the who knows when category.

I say this with peace and love (stole that from Jason), but screw Rivian. If I wanted an EV truck I'd be all over this one.

The list of bigger truck entrants in the article: "The RAM 1500 BEV will compete directly against the Ford F-150 Lightning, Chevrolet Silverado EV/GMC Sierra twins, Hummer EV SUT and the Tesla’s Cybertruck (when it eventually arrives)." Is the F-150 Lightning the only one expected to be delivered to customers before Summer 2022?

My old friend who owns a trucking company has to admit the F-150 Lightning is pretty cool . . . and he hates Ford trucks in general.

Sandy got an R1t. He couldn't bring himself to tear it down. Interesting look at the suspension. In theory I will be in an R1s by end of June. Deliveries are happening to people in their window, and some people who have May/June dates are getting calls (not for the R1s yet, though).

Sandy got an R1t. He couldn't bring himself to tear it down. Interesting look at the suspension. In theory I will be in an R1s by end of June. Deliveries are happening to people in their window, and some people who have May/June dates are getting calls (not for the R1s yet, though).
R1S?

Let's talk cars.
Raise your hand if you'd purchase a pre-owned EV. If so, what manufacturers would you look at? What would you expect to pay for said EV? Would you be concerned about warranty?

Back