Huntington's Disease: Horrible illness that needs to stop YESTERDAY

Great exercise event
Run to stop Huntington disease

LAST CALL!
Interested in running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon to support the fight vs #HuntingtonsDisease? Send Camille Colletti an email at ccolletti@HDSA.org. The application deadline is Feb 18 & spots are filling up fast!

#LetsTalkAboutHD #HDSAFamily #marathon #ChicagoMarathon
Anyone in to run HD sucks it needs cure yesterday

Heat definitely effect other Huntington disease patient s extremely to:

""Yes, the hypothalamus is the bodies thermostat and is affected by hd.. you can either run hot or cold all the time... another annoying aspect of hd."""
I hate this the most partart of my HD

On this date in 1940, Woody Guthrie wrote the iconic song "This Land Is Your Land".

Woody died from #HuntingtonsDisease in 1967 when he was only 55 years old. Just weeks before he passed away, his wife Marjorie founded the Committee to Combat Huntington's Disease - known today as the Huntington's Disease Society of America. The Guthrie Family legacy lives on at HDSA to this day.

#LetsTalkAboutHD #HDSAFamily #WoodyGuthrie #thislandisyourland #thisland #MarjorieGuthrie

We all need to cure for horrible illness

Huntington disease on computer about good progress and medicine to help 2 days after my birthday

UPCOMING HDSA RESEARCH WEBINAR
March 9th | 12pm (ET)
Dr. Erin Furr Stimming & Dr. Daniel Claassen, HDSA Center of Excellence Directors and leaders of the KINECT-HD study, will talk about this clinical trial testing valbenazine as a treatment for #HuntingtonsDisease chorea.

REGISTER TODAY: https://hdsa-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/5916128910162/WN_qzc9uTvwSxeFNTr18rTMSw

#LetsTalkAboutHD #HDSAFamily

It doesn't have to me much money to donate but if u share with others that due and get word out on getting government needs more research$$ to fight for us citizens:
""On Rare Disease Day, we doubled our initial goal and raised more than $15,000! Your support ensures that our social workers, support groups, education programs and crucial research continue to fight for improved care and support potential life-saving treatments for #HuntingtonsDisease.

This could not have happened without you. Thank You!

If we missed you yesterday, don’t worry, there’s still time to stand in unison with us! We’re keeping our donation page active for the rest of the day. CLICK HERE TO DONATE: https://app.donorview.com/Donation/...hB-kLkYWjseDf06mpfko1lNX1nss6XUIuQqNf-f_GaI50

#LetsTalkAboutHD #HDSAFamily #RareDiseaseD

Huntington disease book about what we patients go through$ goes back to fight for us patients:

""""I'm happy to share an awesome book written by our HD Chapter President, Steven Beatty. "IN-BETWEEN YEARS: LIFE AFTER A POSTIVE HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE TEST". ❤

All proceeds from the sale of this book are donated to the Huntington Society of Canada.

This book is for those of us going through the "in-between years": the years following our HD genetic testing, but before the symptoms of the illness have begun to take hold. The years when we symptom-hunt and worry about every forgotten purse and each trip and stumble. The years when we watch and care for other Huntington's disease affected loved ones and wonder, how long until it's our turn.

It's such an important and powerful book. Thank you, Steven! The "In-Between Years" is available as a paperback or as a Kindle e-book on Amazon:
▶ USA: https://www.amazon.com/Between-Years-positive-Huntingtons-Disease/dp/1775317803
▶ Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/Between-Years-positive-Huntingtons-Disease-ebook/dp/B07C6LRY9Q
▶ UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/Between-Years-positive-Huntingtons-Disease-ebook/dp/B07C6LRY9Q

"""

It just what I can due it effect everything might do like going on vacation with out over heating impossible or getting in shape getting things like so much more examples that I could go on for ever

Getting$$$ to fight for Huntington just let people who know to donate any amount.
Huntington disease run in London:
""London Marathon 2021.... ?????

I will be running 26.2 miles for the Huntington’s Disease Association on October 3rd, I know... I must be mad ?

So happy that I have been given a place to run for the HDA!

I am raising money for HD as at the age of 10 I lost my Mum to Huntington’s Disease and unfortunately I was also diagnosed with the genetically inherited incurable illness at the age of 18.

I will do everything I physically can to promote awareness and raise funds for Huntington’s Disease Association to help find a cure, hopefully in my life time!

This will be my first ever marathon so any donations or sharing of my just giving page would be amazing and massively appreciated!

Thank you! ????‍♂️""

Getting$$$ to fight for Huntington just let people who know to donate any amount.
Huntington disease run in London:
""London Marathon 2021.... ?????

I will be running 26.2 miles for the Huntington’s Disease Association on October 3rd, I know... I must be mad ?

So happy that I have been given a place to run for the HDA!

I am raising money for HD as at the age of 10 I lost my Mum to Huntington’s Disease and unfortunately I was also diagnosed with the genetically inherited incurable illness at the age of 18.

I will do everything I physically can to promote awareness and raise funds for Huntington’s Disease Association to help find a cure, hopefully in my life time!

This will be my first ever marathon so any donations or sharing of my just giving page would be amazing and massively appreciated!

Thank you! ????‍♂️""
Scotty, that’s so cool of you to raise money for that territo disease, and running a marathon wow!
I would like to donate to the cause, to get $ rolling I am heading over to a clients house now who I said I am going to donate what I make from them , stay cool and keep up the great posts, especially the food write ups

Back