Huntington's Disease: Horrible illness that needs to stop YESTERDAY

ScottySkis

So many THAT people we need researchers to so close to stop and reverse some gigantic with awesome research going on

Help fight Huntington disease by getting this passed by our government:

USE YOUR VOICE AND TELL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TO PASS THE HUNTINGTON'S DISEASE PARITY ACT Click here to take action: https://cqrcengage.com/hdsa/?0

Although we are entering into a lame duck session of Congress, that doesn't mean our work is over. As we see 2020 come to a close, we have one last opportunity to ask our Members of Congress to act and ensure that we pass the Huntington's Disease Parity Act before this congress comes to a close. We've been working hard behind the scenes all year to work with our Congressional champions and targeted Members of Congress to put us in a good position coming into the end of the year, but we need you now. We've gotten the ball down the field, but we need you to help us get into the end zone.
We have an opportunity here, let's make sure we take it! We need you to let your Members of Congress know it's time!
Click here to take action: https://cqrcengage.com/hdsa/?0

So annoyed at my self I just spilled coffee all over in kitchen microwave area
Ihate this

Our cat just puked all over the dining room table, if that makes you feel any better Scotty.

You OK man?

A cat puking is actually an amazing thing to watch, or at least that’s how I remember it from when I was a kid and had a cat. Of course she was an outside cat. I don’t really remember if we ever had to clean anything up. If I did, I probably just flung it into the woods with a shovel. A cat puking in my kitchen might not be as cool.

You got to be careful microwaving coffee, Scotty. Shit gets hot in the microwave.

As a veteran cat owner, I swear that if I ever decide to open a public house, it will be named At the Sign of the Barfing Cat. ? ??‍⬛

Last edited:
I ok but
"Broke my coffee pot glass carafe hate Huntington.
I go to rite aid tomorrow for some cold milk so I see if they sell replaced 1
I kinda tired so I going to bed soon
I ok about it happening life

Back