Greek Peak Conditions

Why can't Greek get the Castor Connector open with all the cold weather we've had lately? The bunny hill line stretched all the way to the quad. I took a shuttle bus to get back over to chair 5. I mean I could've huffed up to 4, or just poached the connector, but why should I have to do either.

They did blow some impressive whales on Illiad.
IMG_20220116_130729369.jpg

Agree, don’t think it would take much effort. Ran into same problem last weekend, I drove over. Parked next to some hop head hacking on his weed ??

Stuck to 4 and 5 today and the crowd was manageable. With this snow coming Greek should be in good shape. Now if they would only open 4 at nights like they say “it’s open”, life would really be great.

Agree, don’t think it would take much effort. Ran into same problem last weekend, I drove over. Parked next to some hop head hacking on his weed ??
Silver Subaru? That was me taking my COVID meds. Starve a cold, stone a corona virus, isn't that how it goes? I guess colds are coronavirus, nevermind, stone everything.

Silver Subaru? That was me taking my COVID meds. Starve a cold, stone a corona virus, isn't that how it goes? I guess colds are coronavirus, nevermind, stone everything.
Yeah I know, after you posted that pic I knew it was the guy token who took it. Put 2 and 2 together, I never fired up that day had to be home early and don’t drive smoked

Yeah I know, after you posted that pic I knew it was the guy token who took it. Put 2 and 2 together, I never fired up that day had to be home early and don’t drive smoked
Gotta do something to kill the two hour difference from stated and actual opening. We'll be there tomorrow, hopefully the storm stays mostly snow.

How’d Greek make out up there?
Wet heavy base snow? I see ropes are dropping in website ?

It's a little heavy but truly awesome conditions. A lot more is open than shown on their website. The glades are all great. It isn't cold and there are no lines. I dont know if I have ever seen this much of a night and day improvement in all respects in a mountain experience from one day to the next with both days being weekend/holiday days. Very glad we made the trip, pending a safe drive home.

We were on the 17th chair and got 8 runs in before a long lunch break we just are finishing, as the heavy snow does tire my kids legs. And picking them back up when they fall in it tires my back.

It's a little heavy but truly awesome conditions. A lot more is open than shown on their website. The glades are all great. It isn't cold and there are no lines. I dont know if I have ever seen this much of a night and day improvement in all respects in a mountain experience from one day to the next with both days being weekend/holiday days. Very glad we made the trip, pending a safe drive home.

We were on the 17th chair and got 8 runs in before a long lunch break we just are finishing, as the heavy snow does tire my kids legs. And picking them back up when they fall in it tires my back.
It doesn't take much snow to get things going around here. Buddy of mine told me today was the best day at GP in two years. Had to charge pretty hard in it, but he had a blast.
We poked around on the sled for a bit too. Still a little boney for machines but still great fun to be able to poke around a bit.
More snow this week too.....braap

Back