Greek Peak Conditions

Didn’t count but probably got my 30+ in this year. Could of gotten a few more in but once the snows off.... off goes the ski tune vice to a vice so I can sharpen saw.

Can say it was a good year of skiing at Greek. Lots of natural sure helped to open things up nicely. It was a good year for Greek too, don’t remember seeing so many skiers on the hill in years.

My 9 year old girl finally got hooked this year and she’ll be pass holder next season.

I guess I can't complain. When I bought my pass last spring, I had no idea what would happen. I got 31 days in this year. No complaints whatsoever

This weekend, I will be a mere mortal again. I guess it's time to clean up the lawn and driveway and whatever else non-skiers do. :p
Get a bag of clubs and some balls. Ithaca and it’s surroundings have some nice golf courses ya can walk and chase the little white thing till the little white snowflakes come down again. Or hit balls in the pasture where your horse lives. Just don’t bean it. Gotta be better than hanging out in a driveway.

Get a bag of clubs and some balls. Ithaca and it’s surroundings have some nice golf courses ya can walk and chase the little white thing till the little white snowflakes come down again. Or hit balls in the pasture where your horse lives. Just don’t bean it. Gotta be better than hanging out in a driveway.
This is probably blasphemy, but I never got into golf. Spring (bird) migration will be starting shortly, so I will spend a fair amount of time birding. Then, there is also snoozing in my hammock in the afternoons.

Attachments

• IMG_20160526_195919273_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160526_195919273_HDR.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 53
I think golf talk between Thanksgiving and Easter should be a bannable offense!

:devilish:
It’s been a dry spring.
Courses are in have been in great shape now and have been for a couple weeks.
Easter was early.
Ya have a golf thread going on in this web/blog-forum thingy.
Now ya want to make up new roools.
It isn’t really talking on here either, just folks typing stuff electronically.
Get some clubs, you’ll have fun exercise and could be a natural.
Brother just got back into golf after a half century layoff.
Now he’s getting good at tellin golf stories and game's comin around.
How come ya never hear any good tennis stories?

Well there goes my plan to ski Greek on Sat 5/1 and Killy on Sun 5/2.
May 1st was a pipe dream. Just a ploy to sell season passes. Ran up to close out GP before a round trip to NYC. Did a quick 5 runs. Olympian was probably worth the hike in and out, but I didn't have the time.
IMG_20210407_132547531.jpg
IMG_20210407_132348906.jpg
IMG_20210407_132308690.jpg

K way was a little thin in spots, as was Stoic. Subpar season personally, but it was nice to be outdoors doing what I love.

Last edited:
Back