Greek Peak Conditions

Holy chit! The contrast between last weekend and yesterday was shocking. There wasn't even any dirt in the troughs on the bumps on Fields last weekend, yesterday there was barely any snow at all. What is left skied great. I opted to not go at opening as usual, mostly due to the fact the clouds were supposed to clear in the afternoon. I got on the quad at one and skied til four. It was still cloudy for my first couple runs, then the sun came out. After witnessing the dramatic snow loss in one week, I highly doubt May 1st is in the cards for Greek.

Yeah, last weekend we rode sleds, now all natural snow is gone. Man-o-made is hanging in there. It looks like there's more snow on O vs illiad

How’s it looking up there? Did the snow stick? How much do you figure actually came down?

We got tree yesterday and then a dusting overnight. This pic taken by local legend photag Kris Reynolds was stolen from Greek's Insta account. It would look the same thins morning but the sun will burn the natural stuff off by the end of the day.

GP as seen from the top of the Big O
gp.jpg

My original plan was to ski Greek this weekend but I need to use my ski3 free day so headed to ORDA instead...

Yo Camp. Looks like we be headed to Greek tomorrow unless Song changes it’s tune and opens.
Get your boards out and pace yourself.
I’ll buy ya beer but shot’s gotta be covered by your own self.
Too sunny and cold for good fishin.

Does the $66 bucks the website says they are charging tomorrow make sense to anyone else? The way I read the conditions report and trail map, it’s really only Alpha, Kary/Plat, Ely/Stoic and Oly.

IE 3 trails?

Last edited:
Yo Camp. Looks like we be headed to Greek tomorrow unless Song changes it’s tune and opens.
Get your boards out and pace yourself.
I’ll buy ya beer but shot’s gotta be covered by your own self.
Too sunny and cold for good fishin.
Just hit you up on the Song thread. With the new pup and Easter I'm out for this weekend. Planning on the following weekend if it's good.

Back