Greek Peak Conditions

Any idea how conditions were?
They pretty much sucked, rock hard groomers, chilly, damp, flat light. But it sure beat working. Greek did a good job repairing the damage, but I couldn't help imaging what it would've been like if this last event were snow. Oh well, if I could've got out of my driveway to enjoy last week's storm I might feel better.

They pretty much sucked, rock hard groomers, chilly, damp, flat light. But it sure beat working. I couldn't help imaging what it would've been like if this last event were snow. Oh well, if I could've got out of my driveway to enjoy last week's storm I might feel better.
Thanks. That's about what I guessed. What a bummer after such a great start. :(

You know how sometimes you hear people say, well it didn't suck?
I heard today sucked.....lol
That said it's puking snow out right now.

I am off from work between now and January 11, theoretically to ski. Given the state of my driveway, I fully believe that today sucked. I think we need a lot more puking and some good snow making weather for it to unsuck. I could go back to work tomorrow, but that seems silly. There is plenty of adulting to get out of the way, for when we do get real ski weather.

That said, I will be waxing my skis shortly, with the hope that things get better by Tuesday or Wednesday. It sure it nice to see some snow coming down!

Go take a couple runs at least. It’s not gonna suck
Normally, I would agree. However, my driveway was a luge run yesterday. I have been using ice spikes to get around. Two inches of snow so far. :) I also picked up some snow shoes. They could be fun to play with. :) Going to work would suck more for, sure.

Back