Greek Peak Conditions

It's really too bad RJ isn't around. He'd be SO happy that the towers on 4&5 have been painted a real nice dark blue. They look fantastic!

Always wondered why they didn't come out with this sooner. Great idea imo.
Screenshot_20220816-154150.png

We're going to make our great glade skiing even better! Cool things in the works. Sign up and help shape the future of glade skiing at GP. Food, drink, and a glade crew t shirt provided by GP.

flyer image.png

Great idea. How about a ticket voucher like Plattekill? A meal and a Tshirt isn’t all that much for a days work.

We're going to make our great glade skiing even better! Cool things in the works. Sign up and help shape the future of glade skiing at GP. Food, drink, and a glade crew t shirt provided by GP.

View attachment 15717

@skimatt23, welcome.

This is a great idea.

Brownski is right, give a lift ticket and a meal and make it a yearly event and we can build it. Plattekill's first day had 8 volunteers and now it's regularly over 50.

That date is likely to be the same day we do it at Plattekill, and there is definitely crossover so that is something we need to consider.

Let's talk about how NYSkiBlog can help push this out.

ETA: Who here would potentially attend Plattekill and GP days?

Last edited:
Just a heads up. You will need to pick up a new RFID season pass. I had thought that they would get magically reprogrammed, but nope. It was the only thing I left Hops and Swaps with, despite looking at jackets, pants, socks and skis. I don't need any of those, but it was fun to look.

Back