Greek Peak Conditions

Stuck plow on TWC, not sure if it's the one on my bro's street, or another stuck plow.

Attachments

• IMG_20201217_091316608~2.jpg
    IMG_20201217_091316608~2.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 77
Yes. They opened and I think they're now open for the year.
I’ll be around soon, waiting to get injections in lower back. But may not wait that long.
Shit took me till 2:30 just to get to end of driveway. Bucketed all morning then plowed. No skiing for me today and can’t imagine anyone else had time to ski today.

I was on my tractor at 5 AM......on my sled at 930. Had to do some clean up later in the day after the plows had been out, but that's it.

Today did not suck, that's for sure! I just wish I were in better shape so I could have skied more! There's always tomorrow. ?

Today did not suck, that's for sure! I just wish I were in better shape so I could have skied more! There's always tomorrow. ?
I called an audible on Gore to save my Empire Card preloaded day since they aren't selling tickets...so went to Greek instead

Was the right move I think. Everything skied great! Especially Olympia, Odyssey, Labyrinth, and Hercules (which was closed officially but everyone was skiing it...why was it closed? Coverage was better on that than Olympia which was open...)

Coverage was great on the natural stuff...some grass here and there but nothing to worry about. Olympia was definitely down to grass in a lot of spots by closing today though.

Day 1 in the books!

20201219_141043.jpg

Back