Gore Mountain Conditions

I thought Gore skied very well today, consistent with previous days, though mostly under cloudy skies. Woodchuck was pretty interesting today and glad it was opened. Hullabaloo in great shape

Been going up to Gore a couple times in April after the bumps in CNY close.
Saw Gore isn't selling online tickets after the eclipse day.
Same with WF & Belle. There’s snow.
What’s up? Seems unusual...Maybe they’ll put some up for Fri-Sunday?

Edit: Called them up and they said ya can buy lift tickets in person & check snow report for details on status.

Last edited:
Been going up to Gore a couple times in April after the bumps in CNY close.
Saw Gore isn't selling online tickets after the eclipse day.
Same with WF & Belle. There’s snow.
What’s up? Seems unusual...Maybe they’ll put some up for Fri-Sunday?

Edit: Called them up and they said ya can buy lift tickets in person & check snow report for details on status.
Gore social media today announced daily operations will cease 4/8 and will continue with 4/12-4/14 and 4/19-4/21, conditions permitting.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 3.20.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 3.20.25 PM.png

How's that wind look for Thursday? Seems feasible with minimal delays / closures based on the last few storms when I was up there but I don't have a good handle on Gore wind-wise.

How's that wind look for Thursday? Seems feasible with minimal delays / closures based on the last few storms when I was up there but I don't have a good handle on Gore wind-wise.
From what I have seen, if the summit forecast stays under 25 or maybe 30 mph you're likely have summit access, via High Peaks at least.

From what I have seen, if the summit forecast stays under 25 or maybe 30 mph you're likely have summit access, via High Peaks at least.
Thanks, I think there was more wind that Monday 3/11 and even though the gondola didnt run, you could still access the summit.

My skins are in the car...I got thrown a curve this weekend but I will piece meal through. I hope it is not a let down I am bringing my pontoons

It looks pretty sweet on the base cam so far.

NWS has another 8-10 on top of what is there now.

Post a report Gore!

Back