Gore Mountain Conditions

Some pics from closing weekend that didn't make my front page piece...

EdeO

EdeO

Armon

Armon

Armon

two-skiers

Armon and Big Dave

edeo-on-lies-1

EdeO on Lies

edeo-on-lies-2

edeo-on-lies

Incidentally, nice summary of the season posted on their "snow report" page:

"What was your high note from the season? We have a couple!
An impressive start to the snowmaking season, shredding Backwoods for the first time, hosting the freestyle events for the 2023 World University Games, adventures in the glades, Rippin’ & Sippin’ Events, our 52″ of miracle March snow days, having the North Creek Ski Bowl open in April, huge moguls on the steeps, bringing back the pond Skim, and breaking our record for the most days each lift has spun."
March and early April were so memorable. Got the entire family skiing in November for the first time ever. That was fun. And despite the complaints I thought the WUG games were fun. Watching the Big Air finals was exciting and sitting in the Tannery watching people hit the massive kickers after was also fun. Skiing in the trees in April and being some of the first and last people on Rumor and Lies for the year was also fun. In the end despite the really slow start turned into a great and memorable season.

I agree with that. A big finish helps you forget a lot.

I am also starting to agree with those who think Gore had a better year then the "average" NY hill.

When's the SKI3 deadline. Still August I hope?

Back