Gore Mountain Conditions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128-143100_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128-143100_Gmail.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 84
I moved around a lot today. Had a new Gore fan with me today(relative) and showed her around. We got 15k by the time Beck's opened and only waited on two lines. Worst one was Top Ridge. I really like the Backwoods trail. It will F up Barkeater but maybe preserve Abanake. My pick of today was Sleeping Bear, lower Darby and maybe Uncas. Probably the busiest day of the year. We need snow.
P.S. We dabbled with the woods and i decided to wait. I like fat guy pow as much as the next but if we got some snowboarders in there it would be much better.

I'm sure any leadership was appreciated.

I've been recruited for crust busting in Tahawas Trees, when I checked in with Patrol at the Saddle.

I'm sure any leadership was appreciated.

I've been recruited for crust busting in Tahawas Trees, when I checked in with Patrol at the Saddle.
I ran up hedges from rabbit run last Sunday to hit tahawus trees. They were divine. Might be my favorite glade on the mountain

Conditions were great all over. Never seen it that crowded. We arrived at 8:30 and were in traffic back to 28. I heard it was backed up to the Stewart’s. My friend arrived at 8 and said it was already backing up. Lift lines were longer than usual but I thought they moved quickly. They were doing a great job of not leaving empty seats on chairs.

Back