Football

I truly feel bad for those kids. All they did was win. FKN NCAA is all about the $ -- F them! They've set a new all-time low.

I truly feel bad for those kids. All they did was win. FKN NCAA is all about the $ -- F them! They've set a new all-time low.
In The UpState, Colgate’s 1932 football team had a season where they were undefeated, unscored upon and uninvited.
They named Colgate’s football stadium after Kerr. He had taught math in high school before he got a job with Pop Warner at Pitt.
Coincidently, the dang Tide just got an invite yesterday to "The Grandaddy of Them All" in the same place.

Last edited:
OTOH, I waited on Eli Manning at the wine store in Summit last spring. Really nice, a down to earth, regular guy.
Eli’s Rebels are playing Penn State in the Peach Bowl in Hotlanta on Saturday 30DEC23.
Doubt PSU’s coach gonna let him get away with this again.
They might need Chad.
Hotty Toddy.

Gotta love Tommy DeVito.. The Giants are my team, but I wonder how long they can ride this gravy train.

This reminds me of the Linsanity run
I haven't followed the Giants closely this year. Is the offensive line finally doing their job? At some point, are other teams gonna have enough film of DeVito that they can figure him out?

Back