Fall Weather 2023

Cast iron

If I was getting a wood stove I'd get the soapstone one. They don't offer that in the propane stoves.
I have the Hearthstone Homestead soapstone wood stove, and it's impressive with the even heating and the burn times.

I have the Hearthstone Homestead soapstone wood stove, and it's impressive with the even heating and the burn times.
Buddy of mine has that same stove. He can get 30hrs of burn time which is very impressive! Looking forward to getting this thing installed.

Cast iron

If I was getting a wood stove I'd get the soapstone one. They don't offer that in the propane stoves.
We have the Clydesdale. It heats a big house down till single digits. Burns like a solo stove with a chamber to burn the fumes. It's tricky to get it to burn op optimally.

north eastern ski areas are in real trouble , it is starting to look like the holiday period will be a wash out...that said the west isn't hitting out of the park either...

north eastern ski areas are in real trouble , it is starting to look like the holiday period will be a wash out...that said the west isn't hitting out of the park either...
Is it really that dire? I see somewhat seasonal temperatures for the next couple of weeks following the storm, but that's just accuweather.

Pretty much a mulityear worsening trend that continues.

C’mon now.
Snow’s good some places.
It ain’t even winter yet.
Letitsnow ❄️

Last edited:
One year ago today

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 5.58.42 PM.png

Back