Fall Weather 2023

Temps look OK for every night next week except Sunday to blow ❄️ for the bumps in CNY.
Same for Christmas week.
Letitblow❄️. ❄️

Warm and dry in NW MT also . I'm replacing windows , doors and siding now.Upper mountain is open with thin but skiable.(y)

That's not even 10 years old is it?
It's 6 mo's shy of 11 years old. I put it in when I first moved in back in 2013. I could certainly fix it, but I've been looking for an excuse to put in a propane stove. Pellets are no longer cheap, and I'm sick of dealing/storing 4 tons of them a year. Not to mention the weekly cleaning of my pellet stove --- I sure won't miss that chore!

Just for clarification. If pellets were still cheap I'd be fixing this stove. In 10.5 years, all I've put into it is, yearly cleaning, 1 circuit board, 1 blower motor, and 1 auger motor. I'm certain all it needs now is a new auger motor but I'm done with it.

I just purchased a hearthstone, Champlain free standing propane stove. Front glass only because the side glass was 800 bucks more. F that! I told him I don't need any glass of it saved me any cash. He told me they don't make them like that. LoL
Is the Hearthstone a Soapstone model or Cast Iron? I have a Hearthstone Wood Stove made of Soapstone, glass front door. Puts out nice even heat.

Back