F Vail

We were unprepared and became really hungry skiing on Christmas Day so I decided to go ahead and order some Mac n cheese bowls from the lodge. Cody and I each had one and we shared a Pepsi. With a small tip the bill was over 40 dollars. That will be my only purchase for the season. The food wasn’t worth it. It annoyed the crap out of me.
That number seems really high to me. Wow. I usually stick with once slice of pizza and water from the tap.

That number seems really high to me. Wow. I usually stick with once slice of pizza and water from the tap.
The Mac and cheese was like the white Mac, ready to heat that you can buy at most shopping centers or a Walmart. It was so creamy it was gross.

It only ends at the parking lot in the wintertime 108 is the Notch road, which is closed November-April most years. That was why this was a meaningless gesture on Vails behalf. Easing traffic in Stowe is not possible without a scale of infrastructure development that would never pass due to 250.
Put in a Notch Tunnel and the trees would never know it was there. No ice or snow in the tunnel.
Name it after Bernie.
Shovels ready.
Elon's a digger too.

hence the need to arrive early and have your coffee in the lodge
at that hour your are almost guaranteed to get a fresh and quite bathroom :poop:
Just discovered that Alta is not allowing any parking before 8am on weekends. Alta opted to deal with their parking issues by testing out a parking reservation system for 2021-22. Non-pass holders have to pay. Only required for 8am-1pm on weekends and holidays. At the same time Snowbird dropped the requirement to make a free parking reservation for every lot.

VR also cut the night hours at Whitetail, Liberty, and Roundtop, the former Showtime ski resorts that were sold to Peak Resorts when Irv Naylor decided to get out of the business.

Which Epic resorts in the west have night skiing? The midwest ski areas have a lot of people at night. Wonder if most are pass holders. Although night tickets are cheap and I've seen plenty of people buying them in the southeast.

Just discovered that Alta is not allowing any parking before 8am on weekends. Alta opted to deal with their parking issues by testing out a parking reservation system for 2021-22. Non-pass holders have to pay. Only required for 8am-1pm on weekends and holidays.
The weekend early skinners who drive there were hurt by that.

Back