F Vail

I have a theory that the airlines and, yeah, the Vail mountains are all messed up this holiday week because the employees said, fuck it, I'm taking remaining 2021 sick time and enjoying my Xmas/New Years because nobody else could give a damn. Easy to call in and say, sorry boss, tested positive. That's what happens when stewardesses get their teeth knocked out and ski patrol are laughed at when they ask for better wages and conditions, and then perky blondie above thinks she can make it all better by releasing above video.

I have a theory that the airlines and, yeah, the Vail mountains are all messed up this holiday week because the employees said, fuck it, I'm taking remaining 2021 sick time and enjoying my Xmas/New Years because nobody else could give a damn. Easy to call in and say, sorry boss, tested positive. That's what happens when stewardesses get their teeth knocked out and ski patrol are laughed at when they ask for better wages and conditions, and then perky blondie above thinks she can make it all better by releasing above video.
This is why I like you Benny.

Have you seen Don't Look Up? She could easily be a character in the WH in that movie.

I'll bet a hundred bucks that she barely visits any of her "holdings" in the East, especially Wildcat or Hunter. Well, maybe Hunter, it's the shortest ride from NYC.
We just watched that last night. Funny South Park sort of humor until the end, then it all comes together and it’s sad because of how real it all is.

Well, this is actually wishful, fingers crossed thinking, because I have a flight west booked for 1/5, when I hope the smoke has cleared.
i flew yesterday to ewr
flight on time to almost the minute
parking smooth as silk
flying sucked even before covid

Back