F Vail

I'll bet a hundred bucks that she barely visits any of her "holdings" in the East, especially Wildcat or Hunter. Well, maybe Hunter, it's the shortest ride from NYC.
I’d wager she doesn’t set foot in NYC if ever she goes to Hunter.
It’s pretty comfy in the corporate office in Broomfield and her company jet could get her to Hunter easily without havin to deal with NYC.

I’d wager she doesn’t set foot in NYC if ever she goes to Hunter.
It’s pretty comfy in the corporate office in Broomfield and her company jet could get her to Hunter easily without havin to deal with NYC.
Where do you think they raise capital? With everyone else?

So ya actually think ya gotta be present to win?
I’d pay extra to not have to set foot in The NYC.

Have at it if it floats yer boat.
It’s kind of fun every now and then.

I loved it as a teenager. We thought we were pretty cool walking around with 40’s, smoking blunts and going to hard core shows. I went to a ton of shows during my last two years out east after I had my driving license. Those are some really good memories.

It’s kind of fun every now and then.
...We thought we were pretty cool walking around with 40’s, smoking blunts and going to hard core shows. I went to a ton of shows during my last two years out east after I had my driving license.
For some reason that doesn’t sound much like a Vail Resorts Inc Board of Directors meeting nor an investors meeting,
but I could be wrong RA.

Back