F Vail

The "rich got richer" may be true, but the graph only addresses the 5% of Americans who ski. So it only explains the graph if you are saying that skiers are rich people.
Would never say skiers are rich people. C’mon man.
The Great Recession happened at the beginning of that period and the market came back.
See chart B in here:

Would never say skiers are rich people. C’mon man.
The Great Recession happened at the beginning of that period and the market came back.
See chart B in here:
You lost me. That is an article about change in total US HH income for one year, 2017. It doesn't directly apply to skiers in a way that I can see.

Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, and Laurel Mtn sold to Vail.

That sucks. I was hoping to check out Laurel Mountain if I went to Blue Knob on the Indy Pass if I had business out that way. I guess I won't be able to check out Laurel until Vail doesn't renew the lease with the state of PA.

You lost me. That is an article about change in total US HH income for one year, 2017. It doesn't directly apply to skiers in a way that I can see.
Lookit the lines on the graph in Figure B. Low percentile folks don’t have incomes go up from 2007 to 2017. The top bunch do. i.e. richer got richer. Maybe Marz who’s good at charts can help to explain.

I was going to post about this too.

Vail currently has 5 Colorado ski areas……..8 Pennsylvania Ski areas

Back