F Vail

I don’t blame Val or ikon for this. I blame skiers all the lemmings that go out and buy these mega passes. If they had the balls they would stop going to these resorts and just frequent local independent or state owned facilities.
I refuse to ski at any of these resorts.

I don’t blame Val or ikon for this. I blame skiers all the lemmings that go out and buy these mega passes. If they had the balls they would stop going to these resorts and just frequent local independent or state owned facilities.
Easier said than done when they aquire or make deals with the mountains that you like to visit.

As someone who doesn't care for crowds, I agree with you. That said, let those folks wait in lines. I'm with you👍🏼

They sure have taken the joy out of skiing for a lot of people. I refuse to let them take mine.

Last edited:
I’m pretty content with hanging em up now. It’s all just too much for me.
I'm there too, but for a different reason. At 57, heading towards my 3rd knee surgery ( first one not involving skiing), I really don't want to get hurt anymore. It takes too long to recover. Plus! It hurts like hell😉!
I’ve been waiting patiently to ski and try out my new old farts boards.
Letitsnow. ❄️ Please.

When’s golfing season? Might even have to air up the tires in the bike.

Back