F Vail

And this $hit has been going on for decades. In the 1990s, some uber affluent Westchester County NY towns were looking at affordable housing so the people that volunteer for fire departments and first aid squad could afford to live there.
Flagstaff has been trying to build a new homeless shelter for the couple of decades.

Flagstaff has been trying to build a new homeless shelter for the couple of decades.

Meanwhile Tennessee legislators think that criminalizing homelessness "will make the problem go away." Much like 16th century England. State terror.

From my quick stay p Nashville on our GC road trip last fall it looked like a pretty big problem to sweep under the rug.

I did a 40'ish mi gravel ride 2 weeks ago connecting a few local rail trails and was saddened to see the "hobo camps" have gotten substantially bigger and multiplied this year. At first I attributed it to the early spring lack of foliage but as I went on there are just more and bigger ones...

Meanwhile Tennessee legislators think that criminalizing homelessness "will make the problem go away." Much like 16th century England. State terror.
I bet the private prison industry has something to do with this. That shit is so dirty.

From my quick stay p Nashville on our GC road trip last fall it looked like a pretty big problem to sweep under the rug.

I did a 40'ish mi gravel ride 2 weeks ago connecting a few local rail trails and was saddened to see the "hobo camps" have gotten substantially bigger and multiplied this year. At first I attributed it to the early spring lack of foliage but as I went on there are just more and bigger ones...
I’ve seen a shift in the types of beggars here in Flagstaff this past year. Instead of the obvious homeless folks suffering from mental health disorders there’s a lot more families wearing decent clothing.

I’ve seen a shift in the types of beggars here in Flagstaff this past year. Instead of the obvious homeless folks suffering from mental health disorders there’s a lot more families wearing decent clothing.

High school classmate. Owned a successful insurance brokerage, married, three kids. Doing all right. Some years ago, he developed cancer. I can't remember the type, it was difficult to diagnose and mimicked other types of cancer. Long story short, medical bills took everything they had. Thank the gods, he is in remission. They are fortunate to be living with his mother. Medical debt can eat you alive.

Is it like Android vs IOS?
Aspenware customers include Boyne Resorts, Powdr Corporation, Alterra Mountain Company, Aspen Skiing Company, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.

Is it like Android vs IOS?
Aspenware customers include Boyne Resorts, Powdr Corporation, Alterra Mountain Company, Aspen Skiing Company, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
No, more like Linux vs MacOS.

Telluride (Epic Partner) and Thredbo (Ikon Partner in Australia) also use Aspenware according to the Aspenware website. Definitely strengthens the connections between the Ikon Partners and Alterra. SAM advertises Aspenware regularly.

The CEO of Aspenware had experience with VR's software.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 11.19.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 11.17.10 AM.png

Back