Do u believe?

I don't think Harv runs it --- those of us who have been around saw some bad shit go down in the old forum. I think that this new forum has brought about a level of respect, that I for one, enjoy being part of. There's a difference between snarkyness and being down right mean. I like snarky ;)
Well said. I agree.

“Custom titles are granted to front page blog authors.”
Once i lose my twenty pounds I’m going to insist on “CORE AF”

Does anyone believe in ghosts
I do I know few mediums/ sentives to told me stuff about my dad and me that no 1 knew when he passed .
That change my life and beliefs 500%
I also watch a lot of travel channel now
Great show like this

March is crazy tough month emotions my birthday 3 day after my dad passedOne week from Thursday day after tomorrow is dad 3 years since pass.
Lots of family death for me next month sucks but it life which after talking to few medium s senstives in my opinion changed my outlook on death 160 degree s?

my head now with in memory are great and so is knowing for me that ghost spirits are around helping here is why now I believe in multiple options when we passed which in 2018 I was sureThursday being my dad's passing anniversary and Sunday I turn 44

Morning
morning
March 4 today is sad day anniversary of my dad passing from MS and cancer in 2018
I ok he was sick from MS for so long he made it to 69 years old.
His favorite subject in life was love . delicious food music oldies Beatles any thing from when he teenager rock and roll he loved music?
Ski and family and being son brother dad his wife even though not married together for like 20 years my dad would not had made it to 2018
Without her Shelia Sheila Slotnick
The whole family and friends miss u every day to we are reunited when time is right so much love to u from me Cheri aunt Barbara uncle Charlie Jeff David Samantha Ryan and friends like Mike Ken and anyone else I can't name them all and Shelia again because that's how u both feel for sure❤❤❤love from all us
About to play awesome DVD with music that we both love John Lennon plastic Ono band I know he can hear it to

From a person I grew up with who is a medium sentive
""im an animal lover, i think we all know that.
I often receive horses in my spirit images, they are gorgeous, especially this breed. The Akhal-Teke (/ˌækəlˈtɛk/ or /ˌækəlˈtɛki/; from Turkmen Ahalteke, [axalˈteke]) is a Turkmen horse breed. They have a reputation for speed and endurance, intelligence, and a distinctive metallic sheen. ... These horses are adapted to severe climatic conditions and are thought to be one of the oldest existing horse breeds."""

Good movie is on
House on Haunted hill
Channel Turner classic movie channel
Little scary but I believe it more now about ghosts and mediums more now than ever before

Back