Do u believe?

I've been with the same company most of my career. Maybe 15 years ago, a woman who worked for us for a long time, I call her "Jennifer" (not her real name)
Do ya know who hired her and/or why? Askin for a friend.

Dude what? You're frekin me out, let it go

I found a show on Netflix recently called Surviving Death that gets into these issues in a compelling way. There are only a few episodes and I thought they spent too much time and gave a little too much credibility to some mediums they featured but the other episodes are very good. In one of them they followed around a hospice doctor; many of his paitients reported visits from long dead relatives as they got close themselves. I found that one very interesting because my mother told a few of my sisters that she had seen her father on a couple occasions during her last few years. Who knows?

Just bustin tiro.

It's kind of a new thing. I used to think not paying any attention was easier.

People have a hard time honoring the first 4 rules.

I be readin too many TGR forum thingys. Ya run a tighter ship here. Snarkishness is an art form there & folks try to get style points. Much more peaceful on this ski blog forum. I do like the new style.
I don't think Harv runs it --- those of us who have been around saw some bad shit go down in the old forum. I think that this new forum has brought about a level of respect, that I for one, enjoy being part of. There's a difference between snarkyness and being down right mean. I like snarky ;)

It's kind of a new thing. I used to think not paying any attention was easier.

People have a hard time honoring the first 4 rules.

Holy shit! I never read the rules (don't read directions either), but that butt hurt report is friggin HILARIOUS!

Holy shit! I never read the rules (don't read directions either), but that butt hurt report is friggin HILARIOUS!
I just read them too. Where do I go for confession?
No advertisements... please forgive me for putting a link to the nice candy shop in North Creek selling dark side barkeaters dark chocolate.

Back