Attachments

• PXL_20210529_115043806.jpg
    PXL_20210529_115043806.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 38
Shrimp Alfredo
with ziti and
Conili for dessert
From my favorite pizzaeria in Middletown

Been raining. Today I made moolinyan. Put it in the fridge. Make sandwiches with hard rolls. Such a treat
i wonder how many people know what that is without googling? No i didn't have to google

I have pot of arroz con pollo on the stove and chicken chili..
also have some fresh blowfish to fry up

made a corn chowder. can you share recipe. is it an eggplant dish?
It's not hard. Make the sauce. Large can plum tomato. 2 can 10z paste. One large onion clove garlic. Salt pepper basil bay leaf and 1/4 cup olive oil. Cook for a few hours. Eggplant peel slice thin. Fry it... Flour... Egg.. Bread crumbs. Built it like lasagne. Sauce.. Eggplant... Parm... Romano cheese. Make a few layers. The more the merrier. Bake at 350 30-45 minutes. Put in the fridge. Best after one day cooled.

It's not hard. Make the sauce. Large can plum tomato. 2 can 10z paste. One large onion clove garlic. Salt pepper basil bay leaf and 1/4 cup olive oil. Cook for a few hours. Eggplant peel slice thin. Fry it... Flour... Egg.. Bread crumbs. Built it like lasagne. Sauce.. Eggplant... Parm... Romano cheese. Make a few layers. The more the merrier. Bake at 350 30-45 minutes. Put in the fridge. Best after one day cooled.
Eggplant parm. I make it often. Not familiar with that term. Corn chowder was good.

Back