Dinner is ...

Yooge SLICED Chicken breast , lettuce, tomato , onion , mayo on Whole wheat Sami , with homemade Potato Salad ...its 88 degrees too warm to cook .

For dessert The Queen of The Hop also made a triple layer Lemon cake with Vanilla Frosting ( I'm off all chocolate for a yr ) . Cake with Cherry Ice cream laced with cherries .

To hot to bbq I did it this morning

I useing electric bbq to cook delicious med rare
Ccheese Burger for???

51199536054_72e14f940a_c.jpg

Grilled salmon with chopped arugula, heirloom mini tomatoes, avocado and shallot salad with a white balsamic, olive oil and lemon dressing.

JB and his fam and my BIL will arrive here today for 4 days , havent seen them since Christmas 2019 , The Queen has cooked up a storm for the week. Tonight : Spaghetti and meatballs, sausage , antipasto , garlic bread and buckets of Labatts.

Got a nice surprise, my number 1 Grandboy (JB's son ) a medical pro like his mom and dad who is practising in Burlington is now coming ...gonna be a great time .

Last edited:
Turkey Chili in a chicken broth base in the crockpot tonite making enough for an army , warmed baguettes , garden salad and lemon layer cake with vanilla frosting

Medium rare cheese burger spicy bbq sauce with gireat ingredient s and
And hot dogs cooking by ne on BBQ ????

Back