Dinner is ...

One and done
I hate thanksgiving food ?
In-laws are in late 80’s
Live on the cape and can’t travel to us in Rockland
All the kids where available this weekend so we did it early.

Enjoy me from Marcos high quality Itillian chain chicken fetucni Alfredo with broccoli dessert prrfide farmers cookie adv Christmas Oreo????

Tonite's Christmas party was cancelled, so we decided to have our own candlelight party at home with Linguini with red clam sauce ,vino, antipasto and baguette.

Steak marinate with Itillian dressing
Med rare with good steak spices
I think I eat this as new Christmas Eve dinner
Scotty, We gilled steaks on the Weber at my place., too.
First time for a Christmas Eve.
It was a nice afternoon, had to get 5” of snow off the grill’s cover, no wind and no complaints.
Too easy.
Merry Christmas.

Ok ao the Queen of The Hop knowing today was going to be a huge snow plowing day with this storm put together an awesome slow cook batch of Beef stew and home made biscuits .

It smells great cooking as we sit here getting ready to put on our ski bibs and "Terminator " ski jackets that we use when we go out to plow for the second time . She handles the porches and i do the 150 ' driveway and almost 300 ' of walks

Last edited:
Last week before the youngest heads back to Binghamton and dining hall food. This week so far has been sausage and peppers, then chicken Vesuvius, tonight will be beef stroganoff, and filet of beef tomorrow!

Very tasty lunch
Dinner is Carlos special
Breaded chicken topped with eggplant Spinach Ricotta & Mozz cheese in Vodka sauce over penne
Leftovers for sure for tomorrow????

Attachments

• 20220121_124340.jpg
    20220121_124340.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 20220121_124332.jpg
    20220121_124332.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 43
Back