Coronavirus and Skiing

I get where Gski is coming from.

As a mod it's a balance. If you stay away from anything that could turn into left vs right, it eliminates a lot. Pure politics of course, but also coronavirus and masks, Vail and their business practices, the future of energy, land use, and on and on. The only reason any of that middle ground stuff works is because you guys/gals are on the whole, reasonable.

I merged TT's thread into this main thread. Probably where it should have been in the first place. We don't need a bunch of covid threads. If there is only one thread it's easier to avoid, if you want to avoid the topic.

I'm sure there's a fascinating story that led TT east. We'll likely never know.
You do get it as I suspected.

Threads that promote discord are just too common today. Not a fan.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

You do get it as I suspected.

Threads that promote discord are just too common today. Not a fan.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.
I was in line at the post office yesterday when things got hot between the non mask wearing and the masked. I ignored it but this one older man wouldn’t stop his very loud “conversation” with his buddy that was obviously aimed at provoking the ladies in masks, one of which said her son was receiving chemotherapy treatments. He just wouldn’t stop and it eventually broke me down to tell him to shut up. It became extremely offensive to others with the whole “if they don’t protect themselves I don’t care if they die” bs.

What happened? I feel like I missed something too (but I’m too lazy to take the time to dig through)
We’re all just waiting for the trails to get snow on em so we can go skiing again, if that helps. Mud season again.

Back