Coronavirus and Skiing

My error. I thought going to Med school and working for 10+ years was how you became a medical export... aka Doctor. But apparently there's a new way... dig and study a ton of internet content and you can shortcut that entire process. :ROFLMAO:
Lotta people getting into research these days, its getting really easy too with this thing called the internet, the research tells you everything you want to hear!

I got most of my pandemic information from the weekly briefings my partner got from actual infectious deisease experts. Now that she's back in the office I only get the highlights. @MarzNC seems to know stuff and have the actual skills to interpret complex data. This place is actually a pretty good source of information.
I gotta sign out now. I've been looking into the JFK assassination and it's taking up all my time now that I'm getting close to cracking the case.

mm

She was not a troll. While I disagree with her approach, I do believe she was sincerely looking for a place to teach adaptive without getting a vaccine. I have no idea if such a place exists in the east. It's interesting to me that she thought she could find that here more easily than out west. I'd be curious to know the outcome, but I don't think we will ever know.
I agree in part. But getting into her views about the vax, her claiming most pro-vax people get their info from the media (No... we actually get it from our doctors and/or family and friends that are also doctors not some talk show host), and her going on about divisive politics was irrelevant to the info she was seeking. Yes she was seeking info on a good cause but combined it with gross generalizations that are inflammatory... that's how a good troll works.

Last edited:
I disagree with her approach,
Hence.

Telling half the forum they were idiot liberals isn't the path to getting cooperation.

It's like my teenager telling me I'm a loser for listening to XYZ music and in the next breath asking me for a ride to the mall. :)

I've thought (not seriously) that it would be a chuckle to display each members "primary news source" underneath their join date!

Musta been the shortest lived member ever. That’s too bad. You need a thick skin to hang out here sometimes, especially if you don’t follow the rules. I blame Sno, he’s the one who started the troll speak.

I get all of my news from NYSB.

Musta been the shortest lived member ever.
I don't think so. Many members with no posts at all.

Blaming Sno is a time-honored tradition around here! :LOL:

Hence.

Telling half the forum they were idiot liberals isn't the path to getting cooperation.

It's like my teenager telling me I'm a loser for listening to XYZ music and in the next breath asking me for a ride to the mall. :)

I've thought (not seriously) that it would be a chuckle to display each members "primary news source" underneath their join date!
I see we are having similar experiences as fathers right now.

Musta been the shortest lived member ever. That’s too bad. You need a thick skin to hang out here sometimes, especially if you don’t follow the rules. I blame Sno, he’s the one who started the troll speak.

I get all of my news from NYSB.
If she put a ki on the end of her name she might’ve lasted longer as in tellintruthski.

My primary news source is the dog.

Back