Coronavirus and Skiing

So then they should be happy with the revenue losses.

That doesn't really follow logically. I choose to go to the dentist, but I'm not happy about the drilling.

a state whose residents hate me.

This is a bit extreme. Still, I've seen flatlander disdain in both NY and VT.

I don't ever understand being down on your customers.

Just for context here:

a) have you guys ever worked in industrialized tourism?

b) have you ever met Vermonters in person?....away from the internet and it’s unmatched ability to cast aspersions widely.

Reactions: MC2
Just for context here:

a) have you guys ever worked in industrialized tourism?

b) have you ever met Vermonters in person?....away from the internet and it’s unmatched ability to cast aspersions widely.
a) My degree is in Parks, Recreation & Tourism from you guessed it University of Vermont, took many a ski industry management classes in my time there and stayed working in the industry afterward.

b) This is all in good fun, I have a fairly good understanding of the whole dynamic up there and was doing quite a bit of generalizing because this is New York Ski blog and I come here to poke fun at Vermont. Especially after respecting their travel bans making it the first year in quite sometime that I've spent no time in the state.

As of now, I'm six weeks from being fully vaxed.

Can I go to Killy in six weeks just drive into town and ski?

Will Killy be open in six weeks?

As of now, I'm six weeks from being fully vaxed.

Can I go to Killy in six weeks just drive into town and ski?

Will Killy be open in six weeks?
Technically you're clear two weeks after your final vaccine, bring your little vaccine card, I doubt anyone will ask to see it but you will have a clear conscience.

Killy being open? Your guess is as good as mine.

Four weeks until shot 2, plus 2 weeks = 6.

In a normal beast year how far do they get?

I don't ever understand being down on your customers.

Thinking about it, I do get being down on your customers. I guess in our business we try to hide it.

It's certainly not a categorical thing. Maybe not the most honest.

I lived in Vermont for about six months. Most people there are pretty nice but I can’t think of anywhere I’ve ever been that I couldn’t say the same thing about. Maybe I’m just easy to get along with

Back