Bring the Stoke

When are you thinking for Montana? I'll be at Big Sky the first week of March. Last time I was there was in 2019. Looking forward to having two speedy lifts out of the main base.
I don't want to wait, but the snow gets better later on. Was thinking first week of January or whatever week the World University Games are in NY, but not sure just yet.

Side note: There's a character on The Masked Singer named "The Snowstorm" I think it's Lindsey Vonn.
What say you, fellow stokesters?

Stoke is higher than ever now that snow is flying in north country, unfortunately I've been dealing with fairly debilitating back spasms for the past week. Hitting the yoga, acupuncture and anti-inflammatories hard in hopes of being back out on the hill before December.

The stoke is HERE. Looking forward to some quality time with my 11 yo son. I asked if he would go and he said yes. Then he said something like I was guilting him into going. I then pointed out that there was not guilt - I am just bribing him with ice cream.

He is a sweet kid. I only asked once, and I think he saw I was so excited he 'felt guilted' into going. The means don't always justify the ends, but it was a nice first dividend on years of work to mold a ski buddy : ) Of course, if my son told me tomorrow he never ever wanted to ski again, he would still be the most precious dude in my life. . . . My daughter said no, and I am not pushing it. I think my son got on skis in his 3s or 4s, and my daughter (younger one) in her 2s. My daughter is also sweet. But tough, too, sometimes : )

Snow guns going and the Lake Michigan snow machine also cranking out some snow in Cadillac Mi. Looking forward to November 25th for opening day.
Screenshot 2022-11-18 101907.jpg

Back