Big Tupper Thread

That’s funny. Isn’t it usually the other way around with a resort leasing land from the Forest Service or NPS?

Doesn't seem like anyone is asking anyone to bet anything? Except I guess the town.

The rub:

The town currently has an agreement with Foxman for access to the James C. Frenette Sr. Recreational Cross-Country Trails already on his property.
Littlefield said Foxman would want the town to take full liability for the mountain.

Does this mean all back taxes are forgiven?

Doesn't seem like anyone is asking anyone to bet anything? Except I guess the town.

The rub:

Does this mean all back taxes are forgiven

Nobody should be holding their breath waiting for this to happen. So the town would be paying to lease the area from the guy who hasn't paid the taxes in years, screwed a whole pile of "contractors" hired to work for him, made unrealistic promises to the locals, never paid for the OWD land and even screwed the lawyers he hired to get him through the permitting process??? Yeah, this seems like a good plan. WTF?

Is anyone betting or holding their breath?

I've seen no evidence of it.

Wow. That is so f××××d up. It's all like a festering wound that wont heal.
What’s this mean in legalese?

"These service of answers allege the county did not state a cause for the action, did not commence foreclosure within the right time frame, did not disclose the amount of unpaid 2013 and 2014 property taxes and did not show payments from other sources on those taxes."

It’s the side of a mountain the town used to operate for folks to ski.

Let em ski it.

Back