Belleayre Conditions

20230403_135106.jpg

20230403_141453.jpg

@Ripitz @jamesdeluxe @timbly @Country Gun and son.

What a day people!

Last edited:
Super fun today. Skied with some great people. Gun and son, Deluxe and Timbly. Nice to finally meet you all. @Sean Mc may have met you on the lift, were you also riding Stocklis?

Special thanks to our ringleader for letting me hitch a ride and ripping with me from bell to bell.

Timbly and Harvey Cathedral Brook
1680559626041.jpeg

Harvey on the attack in the woods.
1680559801870.jpeg

And in the bumps.
1680559928881.jpeg

Last edited:
Super fun today. Skied with some great people. Gun and son, Deluxe and Timbly. Nice to finally meet you all. @Sean Mc may have met you on the lift, were you also riding Stocklis?

Special thanks to our ringleader for letting me hitch a ride and ripping with me from bell to bell.

Timbly and Harvey Cathedral Brook
View attachment 19649

Harvey on the attack in the woods.
View attachment 19650

And in the bumps.
View attachment 19651
Rip, great to meet you today and great skiing with you and Harvey!

Just when I thought the season was over. Such great pix. Such great skies. What great tele form! NYSB with the stoke!!! Thanks to all...edit to add, special thanks to @Ripitz for saving the environment for riding with @Harvey we all know how dangerous that could be!

What a day. All weekend Rip was like "we are skiing the trees." James and I were skeptical, but it did come to pass.

rip-scopes-the-trees

Rip scopes the trees

Meanwhile first tracks was awesome, and it lasted all day. @freeheeln would give this kind of a day two heels up.

rip-lets-em-run

Letting em run all morning

rip-on-belleayre-run

Belleayre Run

timbly

Timbly

harv-1.jpg

flying-rip

It was also the closest thing we've had to a meetup this season. Sweet to meet and greet.

I'm going to try to put up something on the front page tomorrow.

@Ripitz @jamesdeluxe @timbly @Country Gun email me your best pics!

Back