Belleayre Conditions

I always park at Overlook. It's a habit I guess.

What do you guys do?

Lot H for crowded weekends, Lot C for quiet weekdays when I want to lap top to bottom, Lot G for sleeping in the back of the truck overnight only to promptly move to Lot I first thing which is also the choice lot for those rare April days. People seem to get off on the lots below Tomahawk but I really don't get the hype, I also don't see the appeal of that lift in general, maybe I am missing something.

Um ok. Who's in tomorrow?

Place is empty.
20231126_085513.jpg

Skiing is good. Deer run is smooth.

Goat path will be fun as hell eventually. Today it's not a blue trail.

20231126_093634.jpg

Thought of you rip as I went all the way around the lodge. Through the dirt. 🤪

I wonder if anyone was offended by the name of the old lift. If so the new name is good solution.

Last edited:
Goat path will be fun as hell eventually. Today it's not a blue trail.
Uh oh, do we have ourselves a new double blue, or blue/black, “advanced intermediate”?

Blue/Black A blue/black run could be a slope that skis differently depending on the snow conditions or one that has varied terrain for skiers of differing skill levels. For example, a run that has steep sections may still fall into blue territory when it is groomed or there is fresh powder, but if it becomes icy, it will require more skill and therefore will feel more like a black. On the other hand, a run that has variable steepness and amount of obstacles might be a blue/black as well. An "advanced intermediate" skier who likes to challenge themselves on black diamond trails could choose the more challenging descent that brings them through a mogul field and a patch of trees, while the more intermediate skier can take an easier descent that avoids these features. There are no set guidelines for combined runs and resorts will set these ratings at their own discretion. It can be a bit confusing to the unfamiliar, which is why these tend to be more rare ratings.

-curated.com

Back