Baseball

I've been busy getting back on the Yankees bandwagon (and caught up with MLB in general for that matter) after a very long hiatus. I'm still trying to understand how the 2017 Astros' World Series win wasn't belatedly revoked/given to the Dodgers and the franchise wasn't banned from play for at least a season.

And yay for no mo' Bob Costas. What a gasbag -- to say nothing of his hideous dyed hair.

2017 Astros'
I didn't know about this, just read up on it.

Like the article I read, I agree sign stealing may be part of the game, but using technology to do it is no bueno.

I've been busy getting back on the Yankees bandwagon (and caught up with MLB in general for that matter) after a very long hiatus. I'm still trying to understand how the 2017 Astros' World Series win wasn't belatedly revoked/given to the Dodgers and the franchise wasn't banned from play for at least a season.

And yay for no mo' Bob Costas. What a gasbag -- to say nothing of his hideous dyed hair.
It’s the same as the steroids issue. MLB isn’t willing to stick their neck out and make a hard decision

Back