Baseball

I can't believe I'm saying it but the Astros' cheating was actually worse than the Patriots (Deflategate). Wait, didn't the Patriots cheat with video cameras in a separate incident?
Yup. They cheated to beat the Jets. How pathetic is that? Then they were gonna call it a perfect season until the Giants restored moral order in Super Bowl XLVI.

mm

If the Yankees win 4 in a row they can play the Phillies in the World Series. ;)
It’s been done before- once

40E02B40-AE93-42A7-8F79-73E49673024A.jpeg

Judge had a harness racing hat on in the interview after the game instead of his Yankee cap.
Hope he stays a Yankee,

Last edited:
At about 5 minutes in Judge talks about the Yankees in the past tenes: "I didn't take anything for granted." He also wasn't wearing any Yankee stuff. None of that is good.
Earlier I thoght it would take more tha $300 million to sign him. Now I hitnk they're gonna need to sign at least a top line starter and a top closer before Judge talks to them. If I'm Judge I'm going with a team to take me to the World Series. I thought Cashman made a $50 million mistake before the season. Now I think it's more like a $200 million mistake.

mm

At about 5 minutes in Judge talks about the Yankees in the past tenes: "I didn't take anything for granted." He also wasn't wearing any Yankee stuff. None of that is good.
Earlier I thoght it would take more tha $300 million to sign him. Now I hitnk they're gonna need to sign at least a top line starter and a top closer before Judge talks to them. If I'm Judge I'm going with a team to take me to the World Series. I thought Cashman made a $50 million mistake before the season. Now I think it's more like a $200 million mistake.

mm
The Mets need a power hitting outfielder.

Back