Baseball

Cajuns won the first game of the finals of the College World Series in extra innings, then got pounded today 24-4 with 5 errors.

"A day that began with hopes of Sunday champagne — assuming the Tiger faithful was finally maxed out on Jello shots — ended with a dumbfounding 24-4 loss..."
The Jello shots could be taking their toll.

Cajuns won the first game of the finals of the College World Series in extra innings, then got pounded today 24-4 with 5 errors.

"A day that began with hopes of Sunday champagne — assuming the Tiger faithful was finally maxed out on Jello shots — ended with a dumbfounding 24-4 loss..."
The Jello shots could be taking their toll.
Well the Cajuns turned it around and won The College World Series pounding the dang Gators 18-4.
Look out Geauxmaha.

If you catch a ball at the wall and your momentum takes you over the wall is it still an out?

If you catch a ball at the wall and your momentum takes you over the wall is it still an out?

IMG_0153.jpeg

Also DM

IMG_0155.jpeg

Just found this thread. I'm a Yankee fan all my life, but, really f*****g pissed off at that organization. Last place, with a general manager who has been there, what, 35 years or something? What the hell. George is spinning in that grave. His kids are just coasting on an empire he built, sucking more and more money out of it. I may have reached my limit, though. They crossed a line. Last two Sundays, I get home, turn on the tube, an alert is on the screen, Yankees playing (Red Sox!), want to tune in? Of course! Guess what? I have to pay extra on Sundays. Join up with the MLB package. I already pay an obscene amount every month for TV and internet, and, everybody, including grandma, is already paying for YES in their package, but, they pull this. Screw them. Stanton is making more than most CEOs, and he sucks. Enough. I've had it. a Few years ago, I didn't have YES for the whole summer because of, what else, money. Dispute between a certain range of Comcast in the NYC are and the Steinbrenner's. No Yankees! For a whole summer.
And that damn patch on the sleeve. Blasphemy. All for a last place team. Bye bye.

Orioles, baby.

Since the Yankees suck this year ya can watch Bananaball in The Cuse.

They’re gonna play in Cooperstown next.

There’s been 2 nifty backflip centerfield catches so far.
The Savannah Bananas just brought in a reliever throwing with a lacrosse stick & gets the out.

Last edited:
Back