What's for lunch

Culinary blaspheme ?

Hamburger helper: in the box are noodles, some kind of man made cheese mixture and other chemical delicacies. You add a pound of ground beef, sautée and serve. Mmmmm
A long time ago, when the dinosaurs ruled the world, tuna helper and hamburger helper were staples when my parents, my brother and I would go camping every summer. My dad taught college, and was off for a couple of months. My mom worked from home. My people are from Minnesota, so we would drive to Minneapolis, stay for a week and then go camping around the west. We always had tuna helper and hamburger helper with us.

A long time ago, when the dinosaurs ruled the world, tuna helper and hamburger helper were staples when my parents, my brother and I would go camping every summer. My dad taught college, and was off for a couple of months. My mom worked from home. My people are from Minnesota, so we would drive to Minneapolis, stay for a week and then go camping around the west. We always had tuna helper and hamburger helper with us.
At some point, the makers of tuna helper removed the peas from it, making it one of my son's favorite foods. :)

Baked ziti
Sciilan style
( egg plant & ricotta cheese and melted Mozilla cheese
And trimos for dessert
Delivery from awesome pizza restaurant
Marcos in Middletown

I cooking 2 delicious Hebrew national on briol in oven with cheddar cheese so good????. And potato chips on side

Pasta with parsnips and bacon in a cheese sauce. It's the last of my veggies from my CSA. I will now be on the Cleaning Out The Freezer Diet between now and mid-May. Thankfully, it's all stuff I like, since I made it. ;)

I having turkey sandwich I bought threy from target
The turkey is better than board head
And 2 slices of cheese cake from deilous bakery
Delfibes in Middletown

Bacon. I cooked the last of my bacon from my bacon dealer. I added some to the pasta from yesterday. I just finished the rest off as a snack.

I having delicious
Veal Sorrentino
And cannoli for dessert from excellent pizza place delivery to my apartment
????????

Back