Weed.

Times are tough for WEED stock.

Some folks say, “Get an education".

I had a perplexing experience the other night. I popped an edible at ~9pm. I didn't feel any effects whatsoever before I fell asleep at maybe 10:30. Then when I woke up in the morning, I was completely off my tits. Thankfully I'm not a surgeon or anything and I work from home. But that's not OK. Imagine drinking some beers and then getting drunk the next day!

Ok Weeders, please give me some examples of strains or types of marijuana that simply make you feel really calm and mellow. Does such a thing exist? If so I would love to try it.

An Ole Miss Rebel lost several $millions on draft day when a video came out on his own tweeter account of him hitting a gas mask. bong, allegedly.

At the time, the NCAA was investigating Ole Miss regarding Tunsil's signing with the Rebels.
It was all during coach Hugh Freeze’s shit-show era. Tunsil plays left tackle (aka The Blind Side).

Freeze was the private high school football coach of another left tackle who’s story was the basis for movie The Blind Side.

Tunsil’s now a 2 time all pro in the NFL & just signed a deal for 3 years $66 million total.
Hotty Toddy y’all.
Tunsil represented himself on a big new deal.
"He becomes the highest paid left tackle in NFL history, for the second time in a row, and will have a chance to re-enter the market in just three years for another potential record setting deal. Few players are paid their absolute worth in the NFL and Tunsil’s self-negotiated contract makes him one of the few."

Back