Today's Ride

Dude how fast do you need to be going not to case that step up?
Asking for a SOFA friend

Friggen fast Gorg. it's a step down to step up in a real steep and deep gully. The step up is 25 ft on the center ride line and 5 feet of up. You can send it deeper and to the right side for a touch more hip.
IMG_4728.jpeg

Looking back up at the step down.
IMG_4635.jpeg

And some NY pizza made by Aussies up in Nelson BC at Beauties. I guess NY pie is a big thing down under. The pizza is legit.
IMG_4829.jpeg

Last edited:
This section I'm posting up photos of was my baby this summer. I got free reign to do what I wanted with it. It's a black diamond jump trail segment but it didn't have the pitch or terrain to do really big jumps (30-40 ft.) which was perfect for me. My cut off at 49 years old right now is about 25 feet. The center lines on both the step up and hip are 25 feet with the option for more advanced jumpers to go bigger. I think the hip can be punted to about 33-35 feet but that ain't me right now!

I'm a big fan of transfer stuff and the terrain on this alignment just begged for that so I was really stoked for the opportunity. There isn't a single straight forward hit on it. Today I started on a blue flow trail with a focus on turns and rollers with a few bigger jump options scattered about. I'm really excited for this one too.

Great shots.
Thanks. We were surprised how nice the ride was. Trail 5 west of Inlet toward Old Forge then a loop on trail 9 & 8 and back on to trail 5 to our start. Trails are used for the Gravel Grinder race. Definitely will be returning to explore more.

1000020472.png

Friggen fast Gorg. it's a step down to step up in a real steep and deep gully. The step up is 25 ft on the center ride line and 5 feet of up. You can send it deeper and to the right side for a touch more hip.
View attachment 25634
Looking back up at the step down.
View attachment 25635

And some NY pizza made by Aussies up in Nelson BC at Beauties. I guess NY pie is a big thing down under. The pizza is legit.
View attachment 25632
What was the beer? 😁

Those trails are so impressive. As a guy that didn't start mtb riding until 58 those trails are miles and miles above me. I applaud your riding skills. Where are they located?

Back