The Ugh Thread

Two months later, this is finally fixed.

Some very sad news for us.

I called Al's to see if it my CRV was going to be ready at 5. He didn't answer but then texted a few minutes later.

"Keys are in it. I'm in the ER, BP is 220/95. I think I had a heart attack."

I have known this guy for 20 years, he has always been there for me.

I'm out, missing the best weekend of the season. Car accident, pretty sure I'M FINE. But hugely bummed. Bring the stoke people, please bring it. Pow, trees and slides.

I'm out, missing the best weekend of the season. Car accident, pretty sure I'M FINE. But hugely bummed. Bring the stoke people, please bring it. Pow, trees and slides.
Shit, sorry to hear that. Glad u r ok.

Ugh my man. I am not skiing either.

Sorry man. Hope you’re ok. Share some details?

Sorry man. Hope you’re ok. Share some details?
I'm fine. Zelda took me to the ER, I think it's in the wife handbook to insist on it.

They kept asking me where it hurt and on a scale of 1 to 10. I pointed to my whole body and said "it hurts zero."

I'd rather not explain it more than that right now. I did something stupid and it is going cost me.

@Temp6 has agreed to help with a piece on Plattekill from tomorrow, and @ADKmike has offered to write on WF and/or The Slides if it happens. That will cheer me up.

Rip it people, and post some pics.

Bummer Harvey be thankful you’re ok, there will be other pow days, @saratogahalfday you may want to reserve your Indy Sunday , Saturday is “sold out”.

Back