The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

39/39 won 18. 3 lost balls
Someone will find em.
Nice round.
Made my only bogey on the back after a skull that didn’t make it down into the bottom of the ditch on 10 yesterday.
Found 3 looking for mine.

Last edited:
More fun to watch the long eagle putt drop for Nick Taylor, and his reaction. In this case I watched him play in real time starting at #16. Tommy Fleetwood had to birdie #16 and #17, plus play #18 well to tie Taylor. Was wondering what would happen if he and Fleetwood ended up still tied after the 4 playoff holes (18, 18, 9, 18) that were planned. It started raining just before the playoff started.

June 11, 2023

Got my comeuppance today a 42 with a dreaded double and I poked one into the long grass surrounding one of the elevated greens today.

So just when you think you got it, you ain't

Yup.
The LPGA is much easier on the eyes.

Gonna go follow Lexi around Friday in GR ( and Brooke)
30th round of the yr today w the grandsons.
New Mizuno st-x220 bomber putting me in unfamiliar wedge territory .
Now time to upgrade the Ping zing where the $is.
Played mid Jan, Valentine’s, and 28 rounds since. Retirement weekdays and TeeOff is working out.
Golf has no age discrimination. Glad to see many of you double black eastern pow hounds like the links.

Who ya picking’ at in LA?
Rahmbo here

Gonna go follow Lexi around Friday in GR ( and Brooke)
30th round of the yr today w the grandsons.
New Mizuno st-x220 bomber putting me in unfamiliar wedge territory .
Now time to upgrade the Ping zing where the $is.
Played mid Jan, Valentine’s, and 28 rounds since. Retirement weekdays and TeeOff is working out.
Golf has no age discrimination. Glad to see many of you double black eastern pow hounds like the links.

Who ya picking’ at in LA?
Rahmbo here
Got Mizuno irons and hybrids. Should practice with them more.
I ain’t no double blacker anymore. Don't even the black (wayback) tees unless I have too.

Koepka, Viktor, Rambo, Scheffler all could win it. Maybe even Rory or Bryson.
Hope it’s close.
Gonna be a lot different course & weather than the recent outing at Oak Hill.

Last edited:
Back