The overland craze is out of control

Last week I rented a 2023 elantra. Nice little car, we put over a 1000k miles on it.... A full tank gave me 460 miles of range..Not bad

Certainly to each their own. That said, no matter the situation I'll take a fast car over a slow car. Driving a slow car slow is still faster than driving a slow car fast.
I think I know what you meant.

.., no matter the situation I'll take a fast car over a slow car. Driving a slow car slow is still faster than driving a slow car fast.
Really? Would you take an M4 over a basic 4 series when it's snowing? or a GT500 over a 6 cylinder Mustang? Which one should I give my 16 year old son?

If you can't go fast with 90hp, 900hp won't help you.

mm

Really? Would you take an M4 over a basic 4 series when it's snowing? or a GT500 over a 6 cylinder Mustang? Which one should I give my 16 year old son?

If you can't go fast with 90hp, 900hp won't help you.

mm
Yep, really.

Snow wasn't in the initial equation. My point is driving a fast car slow might mean 100mph, where driving a slow car fast might only be 80 mph before the thing shakes apart!

Yep, really.

Snow wasn't in the initial equation. My point is driving a fast car slow might mean 100mph, where driving a slow car fast might only be 80 mph before the thing shakes apart!
"No matter the situation" was in the original question, but you drive 100mph on public roads? 80 is about the max you can get away with around here, even on the Northway.

mm

Back