The Incredible Music Thread

Glad you got to experience that great guitar talent . damn straight it was worth it . I get periodic ringing even if i put plugs in and stand BEHIND the amp when playing .. I have learned a trick that helps somewhat

And also @jasonwx I'm pretty sure I've got tinnitus. Other than that, hearing is decent. Thankful that back in the day, I wore earplugs when playing in a band or seeing a concert.
Yep starting wearing ear plugs after seeing Van Halen in 1981 at MSG front row :cool: . I was stone deaf for 3 days..

Yep starting wearing ear plugs after seeing Van Halen in 1981 at MSG front row :cool: . I was stone deaf for 3 days..
I started after Hot Tuna in the early 80's at the Capitol in Passaic NJ, Casady's bass still literally pulsated my heart from the lobby

Anyone hear of these guys? Small Town Titans? I just stumbled onto them and wow! I dig their sound and they certainly kill it.

Then I listened to this and my mind was blown away. They are a must see in concert for me.

Anyone hear of these guys? Small Town Titans? I just stumbled onto them and wow! I dig their sound and they certainly kill it.

Then I listened to this and my mind was blown away. They are a must see in concert for me.

Gave them a listen .... Decent

freak'n great!!!! love seeing young people playing real rock...

Back