The Incredible Music Thread

Thank you. It's an Ibanez Rocket Roll Senior, it got them a lawsuit from Gibson. Amplifier: Henry Amplification SRT+. It sings.

How do you like the amp modeling feature? I tried one out before I bought this and was underwhelmed. Can't remember the brand tho.
I LOVE my GT 6 But the VOX probably will be traded on something with a very CLEAN sound and then i can use tge GT 6 with it as required . The Vox is ok but frankly i want something better and no longer need the modeling amp as i i have enough thru the GT 6 which can either stand alone thru the headset or be patched into the AMP

Did ya ever meet the Bouchard brothers? or hear ‘em play live?
They’re north country folks.
Know lots of Bouchards ,but not these folks and no have have not heard them . What's their genre of music ?

Glad you got to experience that great guitar talent . damn straight it was worth it . I get periodic ringing even if i put plugs in and stand BEHIND the amp when playing .. I have learned a trick that helps somewhat

Last edited:
Know lots of Bouchards ,but not these folks and no have have not heard them . What's their genre of music ?
Rockers from near your neck of the river.
Blue Oyster Cult-ers.
They're educators too.

Rockers from near your neck of the river.
Blue Oyster Cult-ers.
They're educators too.
Ok , sure , know BOC just never really followed them so not aware of guys names . Nice tribute to them and obviously well deserved . We LOVE Clayton btw ,saaaweet little town one of the really beautiful spots on the River was there saturday for lunch .

Back